Home page of Dr. Pierluigi BELLI.
I am Director of Research of the "Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare" (National Institute of Nuclear Physics), INFN, at Roma Tor Vergata.
Recent scientific activities:
- Study and investigation of Dark Matter particles in the galactic halo;
- Search for double beta decay in many isotopes;
- Search for many other rare nuclear processes.
- Use and development of low background detectors.
All these activities are within the DAMA experiment at Laboratori Nazionali del Gran Sasso of INFN.
- Solar Neutrino Physics (GALLEX and GNO experiments at Laboratori Nazionali del Gran Sasso of INFN).
- NEMESIS experiment at Tor Vergata Physics Dept. and INFN.