Some of the Possible Perspectives
Several possibilities for future experiments by using extremely
radiopure NaI(Tl) have been identified. In particular we remind here:
* R. Bernabei et al., A multiton low activity NaI(Tl) detector for underground Physics, Astrop. Phys. 4 (1995), 45
* R. Bernabei, Competitiveness of a very low radioactive ton scintillator for particle Dark Matter search, in The identification of Dark Matter, World Sc. Pub.,Singapore (1997), 574.
* I. Barabanov et al., Perspectives for a search of neutrino magnetic moment deep underground, Astrop. Phys. 8 (1997), 67.
* I. Barabanov et al., Testing for New Physics with Low-Energy Anti-Neutrino Sources: LAMA as a Case Study , Nucl. Phys. B 546 (1999), 19.
* I. R. Barabanov et al., On the search for neutrino oscillation by artificial neutrino source, New Journal of Physics 3 (2001), 5.1-5.7 (http://www.njp.org)
* F. Cappella et al., On the potentiality of the ZnWO4 anisotropic detectors to measure the directionality of Dark Matter, Eur. Phys. J. C 73 (2013) 2276 and our refs therein.