- Time-dependent molecular electronics, spintronics and superconducting Josephson nanojunctions
- Non-equilibrium Green's functions and Time-dependent density functional theory
- Correlation effects in open quantum systems out of equilibrium
- Relaxation dynamics of excited states in open systems and Luttinger liquids
- Non-conventional pairing mechanisms in Hubbard and related models
See also FIRB 2012 (National Grant 2013-2016) "Unraveling ultra-fast photo-induced phenomena at the nanoscale: a joint theoretical and experimental approach"
Students interested in a Master or PhD project can send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)